Online Coupon Codes 2017
When you want to redeem a coupon on a qualifying product, you can redeem it by using one of the two ways:
1. Select the Amazon coupon offer on the page of the product detail which will lead you to ‘Your Coupon Book’ or
2. Select the Amazon coupon offer directly from ‘Your Coupon Book’
When you have finished applying the Amazon coupon to the eligible item, you can then add it to your Cart through the ‘1-Click’ or ‘Add to Cart’ button on the detail page of the item or ‘Your Coupon Book’. The discount you get from the coupon will then be applied to your purchased item in the Cart and will be seen in the checkout page when you’ve finalized your order.
Terms and Conditions of Amazon Coupons
• Amazon coupons are only valid for a limited period and Amazon can cancel or alter the coupons at any given time.
• If you don’t follow through with the final checkout when you buy an eligible product with a coupon, no discount will be applied.
• Coupon offers are not valid unless you apply then to the eligible item.
• The coupon discounts solely applies to eligible items showing the offers on the detail page or in Your Coupon Book.
• Promos are restricted to one coupon offer for every customer.
• Amazon coupons can only be redeemed on Amazon.com and for transactions sold and shipped by the website, but not for those sold by 3rd party sellers.
• Coupon offers are available while supplies last.
• Coupons are void where illegal or restricted by law.
• Shipping and handling fees will still apply to purchases.
• When you return products purchased with Amazon coupons, the value or discount from the coupon will be also be deducted from the return.
• You still need to pay any sales tax arising from using the Amazon coupons and buying items.
• Amazon is not obligated to pay taxes in connection with distributing coupon offers.
About Amazon and Coupons
Amazon.com is the world’s biggest online retailer and multinational e-commerce company with headquarters located in Seattle, Washington. It operates various websites for the United States, United Kingdom, France, Canada, Germany, Japan, China, Spain, and Italy. Likewise, it offers international shipping to some countries.
Amazon.com was founded by Jeff Bezos in 1994 and the website went live in 1995. The site began as an online bookstore and then branched out to selling other products like CDs, DVDs, computer software, MP3 downloads, electronics, vide games, apparel, food, furniture, and toys among many others.
Daily Deals with Amazon Gold Box
Aside from Amazon coupons, Amazon.com also provides bargains and deals thru the Amazon Gold Box. The Gold Box Deal of the Day offers huge discounts on specially picked items at very low purchase prices on popular books, computer software, home and kitchen items, personal care items, tools, video games, sporting goods, and electronic gadgets.
The Amazon Gold Box displays Lightning Deals daily. These deals will only be available for a specific time period and they run out fast so you have to check back frequently. Some of the top deals they offer include great discounts on HDTVs, jewelry, electronics, watches, toys, books, clothing and many more. You can also sign in to Amazon.com so you can receive personalized Quick Pick bargains especially recommended for you, and are sent and updated regularly.
To make finding deals easier for you, you can also sign up with Amazon.com to get the Deal of the Day every single day via email. You can follow them on Twitter to check for Lightning Deal bargains that start and end fast, like their page in Facebook, and download the Amazon Browser Bar and Amazon Deals APP for the iPhone for bigger savings and updates on Amazon coupons.
Online Coupon Codes: